Job Description / Responsibility
To assure adherence to Oxfam's corporate policies and procedures, conducting effective HR filing system, providing administrative support to People & Culture department, managing staff medical claims and supporting the Area Manager, Ukhiya with guidance of People & Culture Coordinator in recruitment, performance management and learning & development functions.
MBA (HRM)/ Masters with PGDHRM
At least 3 year(s)
- An understanding of HR issues relevant to emergencies work
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in Human Resources Management and Development, staff performance and demonstrable interest in personal development
- Good computer skill specially with Microsoft Excel and Power Point.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, an approachable working style, sensitivity to the needs of others
- Willingness to travel to sub-offices within Country and Outside
- Show respect to confidentiality and advise staff on professional HR issues
- Ability to communicate, written and orally, in English and Bangla
- Ability to work in a systematic and well-organized manner, with high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Adherence to Oxfam core values.
- Strong understanding on Gender and Diversity
- Ability to work within a team or independently (often unsupervised)
- Ability to model Oxfam's desired organizational culture (making a difference, innovative, collaborative, accountable, cost effective) with staff.
- Sympathy towards Oxfam GB's aims, beliefs and objectives
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Oxfam employs more than six thousand people in 90 countries who share a commitment to work together to end poverty and suffering. It is committed to ensure diversity and gender equality within the organization and welcomes applications from women, person with disability and under-represented groups. Oxfam does not discriminate against applicants or employees based on their HIV/AIDS status. The organization has been working in Bangladesh since the War of Independence and has established a permanent country office in 1972. Since then it has responded to all major emergencies in the country. Oxfam's current program focuses on Economic Justice & Resilience, Gender and Women?s Leadership and Humanitarian Capacity Building and Response.http://www.oxfam.org.uk/