- YPSA (Young Power in Social Action) www.ypsa.org is an organization for sustainable development working in greater Chattogram division since 1985 with a vision to build a society without poverty where everyone`s basic needs and rights are ensured. YPSA is implementing Save the Children International supported project title "YPSA BGD 2019-WFP General Food Distribution and e-Vouchers-Cash in Coxs bazar Rohingya Response".
- YPSA invites application from the experienced professionals with proven track record for the following position
- Job location: Ukhiya upazilla under Coxs bazar
Job Description / Responsibility
- To follow the finance& administration related rules and regulations in the implementation part
- To develop financial and administrative regular work for the project.
- To prepare daily accounts and document receipt and expenditure of the project fund
- Preparation of budget, budgetary control and variance analysis
- To ensure the quality of finance and administrative issues through maintaining records
- To prepare and maintain vouchers and books of accounts and bank transactions
- To prepare regular financial reports as per the organization/project needs
- To ensure requirement of all finance and administrative related issues
- To manage payment of Tax & VAT in relation to the project
- To maintain the organizational Pretty cash & ensure the full security of cash and documents
- To coordinate with related Govt. and other departments & local govt.
- To maintain the HR related issues (staff contract papers, daily attendance, staff leave report, movement, etc.)
- To maintain a good coordination with the team members as well as other YPSA team members
- Provide documents/report to the YPSA-HRM&D as per need or instruction.
- To do other duties as per organization/project needs and authorized by supervisor.
Masters in Accounting/ Finance
At least 2 year(s)
- At least 2 year (s) experience in accounting and administrative section in NGOs
- Skilled in procurement, inventory management, VAT/Tax and financial reporting.
- Conversant in common IT applications (MS word, MS power point, internet browsing& e-mail communications)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to establish and maintain effective working atmosphere
- Good working relationships with colleagues, external actors and allies
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, priorities workload and 'multitask'
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work under pressure and meet deadlines
Monthly consolidated salary BDT 31,364 with other benefits as per project budget
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting