- YPSA (Young Power in Social Action) www.ypsa.org is an organization for sustainable development working in greater Chattogram division since 1985 with a vision to build a society without poverty where everyone`s basic needs and rights are ensured. YPSA is implementing Save the Children International supported project title "YPSA BGD 2019-WFP General Food Distribution and e-Vouchers-Cash in Coxs bazar Rohingya Response".
- YPSA invites application from the experienced professionals with proven track record for the following position.
- Job location: Ukhiya upazilla under Cox`s bazar
Job Description / Responsibility
- Overall lead GFD Team for project and field implementations
- Ensure that all deliverables are timely in place for the targeted beneficiaries in camp areas.
- Maintain and supervise all support services e.g. DP, Logistics, MIS team, Finance etc are functional without disruption on regular basis.
- Prepare and submit all agreed periodic reports to YPSA and donor
- Keep close contact with donor and ensure all organizational and donor compliances while implements the deliverables.
- PC's roles to take regular project Budget monitoring, reviewing and share with Finance Department. The position also required to ensure all kinds of agreed policies to protect like, financial corruption, gender, Admin, child safeguarding or any agreed policies where organization belong Zero tolerance position.
- Ensure all agreed activities are timely accomplish
- Regular field visit (80%) and reports to share with concern authority
- Maintain liaison with YPSA & SCI
- Always ready to bear any special assignments.
- Management of staff and field operations
- Budget management and ensure financial monitoring
- Planning and monitoring the all deliverables for beneficiaries
- Report writing and documentation
- Maintain liaison and coordination with NGO, donor and government actors in camps, Upazilla and District level
Masters from any discipline
At least 10 year(s)
- At least 10 years of experience in the development field with 02 years of experience in General Food Distribution project management.
- Prior experience of working in greater Chittagong Division and knowledge of Chittagong.
- Ability to communicate in local dialect (Chittagonian Dialect).
- Good knowledge and understanding of humanitarian principles.
- In depth knowledge of food distribution on emergency response
- Strong capacity building and motivation skills in teamwork and networking
- Fluency in English and Bangla (both reading and writing)
- Conversant in common IT applications (MS word, MS power point, internet browsing & e-mail communications)
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work under pressure and meet deadlines
Monthly consolidated salary BDT 76,364 with other benefits as per project budget
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting