Job Description / Responsibility
- Develops and implements strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels.
- Sourcing of most trustful supplier for required materials. Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Monitors business trends and product availability to pay the best price for company goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times
- Maintaining cost effective method for purchasing and nurtures relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for company
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options and generate new source for alternative solutions.
- Delegate tasks and supervise the work of purchasing and procurement officer across all departments
- Manage every aspect of the supply chain and notify the senior management team of any possible obstacles to ideal efficiency
- Review purchase order for conformance to company policy as well perform cost analysis and set appropriate benchmarks
- The candidate must have BSc in Engineering(Mechanical/Electrical)/MBA from any govt. approved institute with minimum GPA or CGPA 2.50 or 2nd division/ class or equivalent result in all academic examinations.
- Diploma in procurement and supply chain will get preference
At least 3 year(s)
- Age 18 to 35 years
- Intention to work in the Gazipur, BRAC Dairy Factory
- If you're not engineering and similar experience background, please don't apply
Age: 18 to 35 year(s)
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Health & Life Insurance Benefit, Festival Bonuses, Compulsory Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity and others
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
BRAC Centre, 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka 1212
BRAC Enterprises, the social enterprise and investment division of BRAC were initiated as intervention to serve a need or create market access for the marginal producers. BRAC Enterprises strives to strike the right balance between financial surplus and social returns in order to achieve the targeted double/ triple bottom lines. By operating as a surplus generating enterprises that aims to alleviate poverty through its business operations and supply chain, BRAC succeeds in implementing its vision to serve the society in a profitable manner. Now, these socially profitable enterprises, across crafts, agriculture, livestock, poultry, fisheries, health and retail sector are making a significant contribution to the local economy through the creation of market linkage, entrepreneurs and employment opportunities.http://www.brac.net/enterprises