Job Description / Responsibility
- Oversee legal issues relating to civil legal matters specially land
- Oversee and monitor of litigation at District Court, High Court and respective other court, tribunal etc. specially civil issues
- Provide legal opinion on various legal issues as required especially civil matters.
- Oversee land survey, registration, land dispute settlement, mutation, vested property and land cases
- Coordinate with Estate Department regarding land compliance issues and advise accordingly.
- Provide legal support on land compliance issues as required.
- Communicate with concerned Department/ Institution of Government in respect of solving various civil/ land related issues
- Research, review/ vetting and analyze legal documents and provide opinion as required.
- Monitor special and sensitive compliance issues as required.
- Research and analyze new and amended law, policy, circular etc. issued by the Govt. and inform the management.
- Communicate with Legal and Compliance Lawyers working across Bangladesh regarding various civil/ land issues.
- Provide reports on a regular basis, and as directed or requested, to keep the management informed and progress of assigned job accordingly
- Any other task assigned by the authority.
LL.B and LL.M from any recognized UGC approved university with minimum all 2nd division/ class or equivalent GPA/ CGPA. Third division/ class or CGPA below 2.00 is not acceptable.
At least 4 year(s)
Minimum 04 years relevant practicing experience in courts or relevant working experience in relevant department of other organization.Gender: Both
Festival Bonus, Contributory Compulsory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health &Life Insurance and others
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting