- Contract Duration: 1 year with possibility of extension based on performance and availability of fund
- Job ID: 22546
Job Description / Responsibility
Minimum master's degree in Economics/Management/Environmental Engineering/Climate Change/ Environmental Science or disciplines in social sciences.
At least 10 year(s)
- Minimum 10 years of working experience preferably in UN/GoB/INGOs with at least 7 years working experience within in the field of project management related to climate change, environment and rural development.
- At least 5 years experiences in leading large-scale programme and complex projects covering all aspects of project cycle management including financial management, budgeting, administration, human resources, monitoring and evaluation, auditing, NGO Procurements and reporting.
- Strong Proven track record of working with Government, Development Partners, NGOs, and other key stakeholders in Bangladesh;
- Demonstrated Experience of monitoring/supervising and coordinating project outputs/projects/programmes;
- Demonstrated track record in the management, monitoring and reporting of climate change and/or development and/or natural resource management projects, preferably working with UN, Government, INGOs, and other key stakeholders in Bangladesh;
- Excellent English drafting and presentation skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Bangla.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
UNDP works in some 170 countries and territories, helping to achieve the eradication of poverty, and the reduction of inequalities and exclusion. We help countries to develop policies, leadership skills, partnering abilities, institutional capabilities and build resilience in order to sustain development results.http://www.undp.org