We are looking for Experienced Finance Officer for our Promoting Peace and Justice Project funded by Democracy International-USA. Number of Position-2 (One for Cumilla and another for Kurigram). Those who have knowledge on USAID financial rules are requested to apply with confidence.
Job Description / Responsibility
Master of Commerce (MCom)
3 to 5 year(s)
- Age 30 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Knowledge on VAT Coupon & SAM, All kinds of accounting related job.
- Need to field visit during events organized by the team.
- The potential candidate must be strong in English.
- Knowledge on USAID requirement will be an advantage.
- Working experience with District Legal Aid Committee (DLAC), Upazila Legal Aid Committee (UZLAC) & Union Legal Aid Committee (UPLAC) will be added value for the position.
Age: 30 to 35 year(s)
19,500 - 20,500
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
House # 10 (GF), Road # 11, Sector # 06, Uttara, Dhaka-1230
A Bangladeshi National Level NGO. The Organization in Special Consultative Status with Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) since 2013 of United Nations. Registered with NGO Affairs Bureau , registration # 1145 dated March 17, 1997, Registered with Department of Social Service, Comilla, , Registration # 521, date June 21, 1995 & Micro Credit Regulatory Authority Registration Number 00429-00140-00146 Dated: 26-02-2008` . Working District: Comilla, Kurigram, Brahmanbaria, Gazipur, Feni & Rangpur. Our Theme: Agriculture, Human Rights, Access to Justice, Livelihoods Development, Gender Equality, Research on Agriculture, Credit Union, Education, , Health , Nutrition, Child & Women Rights, Disaster Response, Micro Credit.www.aidcomilla.org