- Duration - Indefinite
- The British Council is currently seeking a Project Manager Arts to work with the UK and Bangladesh Arts sectors to develop collaborative programmes and partnerships which deepen bilateral cultural understanding through the arts. Specifically, the role will be responsible to manage the delivery of the British Council Arts programme, including the project design, delivery, communications, finances, monitoring and evaluation.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Accountable for the delivery of our Education & Skills work at all stages of the project life cycle using agreed project management, finance and reporting mechanisms and tools.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with the government education stakeholders, internal stakeholders in Bangladesh and the UK to facilitate the smooth running of the projects and ensure alignment of interests.
- Maintain existing external partnerships and relationships and identify and build new partnerships in line with strategy.
- Ensure corporate quality standards are met and British Council project management methodologies used, including adherence to all processes and procedures, governance requirements and communication procedures.
- Report to Head of Education Development and key stakeholders both internally and externally on targets, monitoring and evaluation results and outcomes.
- Manage all aspects of project finances through the British Council's SAP based financial and business system.
- Work with the marketing and communications team ensure effective marketing and promotion of British Council's Education & Skills work and dissemination of successes internally and externally.
Graduation in any subject
At least 3 year(s)
- At least three years' recent professional experience of working in a creative, producing, programming or management capacity, ideally in the arts sector
- Specialist knowledge of the arts scene in Bangladesh and a broad knowledge and familiarity of UK and South Asian Arts Scene.
- A track record of active interest in the arts sector and updated knowledge of the scene.
- Ability to work in a way that promotes the safety and wellbeing of children
- Transport allowance of BDT 9000.00 per month plus other benefits according to the organisation's policy
- Professional development opportunities
- Medical benefits upon confirmation on the post for the staff and their family members (spouse/declared partner and children)
- Experience of working in an international organisation includes good work life balance and flexible working hours
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
5 Fuller Road, Dhaka 1000
We connect people with learning opportunities and creative ideas from the UK. Whether you want to learn or teach English, take an exam, study in the UK, be our partners for development or find out about our forthcoming events, this is the place to start.http://www.britishcouncil.org.bd