- Duration - Indefinite
- The British Council is currently seeking an Account Relationship Officer to develop and maintain relationships and enhance opportunities with key accounts to meet business related targets. These accounts could be with Schools, IELTS registration centres, government departments or universities, and with Awarding Bodies such as Cambridge Assessment, Pearson Edexcel, or the ACCA.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Provides input into market intelligence activities, innovation and business development.
- Performs pre-agreed secondary market researched or gathers pre-agreed market intelligence.
- Looks at opportunities for retain accounts and / or cross-sell other exams services.
- Flags and addresses performance issues in delivery and proactively seeks solutions.
- Builds and develops networks around existing clients.
- Works with Account Relationships Manager to resolve and manage (internal or external) complaints and requirements for support.
- Leads on delivery of Exams promotional events and delivers product presentations to appropriate audiences within the B2B segment.
- Monitors dashboard on B2B service level - reports from Schools and IELTS registrations systems.
- Provides support for the wider Exams team when capacity is an issue at peak times
Graduation in any subject
At least 2 year(s)
- At least 2 years' experience in B2B customer service environment
- Experience building and maintaining stakeholder relationships
- Ability to work in a way that promotes the safety and wellbeing of children
- Transport allowance of BDT 9000.00 per month plus other benefits according to the organisation's policy
- Professional development opportunities
- Medical benefits upon confirmation on the post for the staff and their family members (spouse/declared partner and children)
- Experience of working in an international organisation includes good work life balance and flexible working hours
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
5 Fuller Road, Dhaka 1000
We connect people with learning opportunities and creative ideas from the UK. Whether you want to learn or teach English, take an exam, study in the UK, be our partners for development or find out about our forthcoming events, this is the place to start.http://www.britishcouncil.org.bd