Job Description / Responsibility
- Co-ordinate the delivery of specified project activities and undertake specified technical/ support tasks (e.g. liaise with - event management, vendors, internal support teams) to meet agreed targets.
- Follow British Council procedures (project, financial and risk reporting) to ensure compliance with all financial systems and standards. Working with the procurement team to ensure financial compliance and risk management according to British Council policies for the Arts budget
- Work closely with Arts Managers and local Communication and Digital team and proactively monitor and report on agreed promotions
- Proactively assist Arts Managers to manage Results and Evidence Framework (REF) for the Arts Projects by capturing and recording the REF numbers.
- Line management of temporary staff members from external agencies for different project delivery related work
- Liaise with the external contacts in partner organizations and other suppliers for achieving better outcome for arts projects.
- Visit different arts institutions and events and activities to collect information to develop future arts projects. In doing so, learn and develop networks in arts communities and build relationships with artists in Bangladesh.
Graduation in any subject
At least 2 year(s)
- At least two years' work experience in project management
- A track record of active interest in the arts sector
- Ability to work in a way that promotes the safety and wellbeing of children
- Ability to plan and manager own area of work independently, as well as work with different stakeholders with empathy and care by using required soft skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Transport allowance of BDT 9000.00 per month plus other benefits according to the organisation's policy
- Professional development opportunities
- Medical benefits upon confirmation on the post for the staff and their family members (spouse/declared partner and children)
- Experience of working in an international organisation includes good work life balance and flexible working hours
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
To apply, please click on the following link that will take you to the Jobs portal of British Council
Application Deadline : May 25, 2019
5 Fuller Road, Dhaka 1000
We connect people with learning opportunities and creative ideas from the UK. Whether you want to learn or teach English, take an exam, study in the UK, be our partners for development or find out about our forthcoming events, this is the place to start.http://www.britishcouncil.org.bd