Job Description / Responsibility
- Develops marketing strategy and market intervention plans for the Cultural Centre portfolio, agreeing the programmes, delivery mechanisms, budgets and resources with country and regional marketing colleagues
- Ensures digital marketing (i.e. web, social media, mobile, email, search, etc.) are integrated into the overall marketing plans
- Identifies opportunities for cross-SBU collaboration for higher results and greater impact.
- Applies professional marketing expertise to develop and enhance marketing strategies, plans and approaches based on insights and market intelligence
- Applies core technical and professional knowledge to identify and assess current state of Cultural Centre marketing, suggests opportunities for improvement and design and supports the development of new or improved practice to drive business growth and reduce duplication of activities and expenditure
- Proactively seeks internal customer and other stakeholder feedback to monitor satisfaction with the provision of marketing services for the country and specialist advice and support provided enabling improvements to be made where issues are identified.
- Using agreed corporate systems and processes, plans and manages the budget for the Cultural Centre marketing plans and programmes
- Proactively builds and maintains excellent relationships with internal partners and stakeholders to ensure integrated, joined up and future-proofed approaches and solutions
- Shares intelligence, experience and ideas to support senior managers in marketing in identifying/developing new ways in which marketing could positively impact upon the British Council's operational efficiency and effectiveness
Graduate in Business or Marketing
At least 4 year(s)
- Overall four years of experience with at least one year experience in managerial capacity
- Experience in a marketing role in areas of integrated marketing communications, branding, digital and PR
- Hands on experience in delivering marketing campaigns as well as evaluating the performance of the campaigns and apply learning for refining future campaigns
- Sound track record within brand management and achieving brand volume targets while increasing brand equity
- Experience in developing/creating social media content and social media platform management
- Considerable experience in working in a matrix situation with multiple stakeholders and deadlines at a time
- Demonstrable experience in managing websites and intranets
- Ability to work in a way that promotes the safety and wellbeing of children.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Transport allowance of Tk 9000.00 per month plus other benefits according to the organisation's policy
- Professional development opportunities
- Experience of working in an international organisation includes good work life balance and flexible working hours.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
To apply, please click on the following link that will take you to the Jobs portal of British Council
Application Deadline : May 25, 2019
5 Fuller Road, Dhaka 1000
We connect people with learning opportunities and creative ideas from the UK. Whether you want to learn or teach English, take an exam, study in the UK, be our partners for development or find out about our forthcoming events, this is the place to start.http://www.britishcouncil.org.bd