Job Description / Responsibility
- Communication Strategy and Stakeholder Engagemen
- Support in developing and implement communications strategies for Rohingya Crisis.
- Liaise with the filed and national programme and communication team to deliver and disseminate communication content, materials and information.
- Ensure effective internal and external communications for Rohingya Crisis according to the AAB brand and standards.
- Content development, promotion and disseminatio
- Develop a suite of content, written and audio-visual, that is of high-quality, relevant and interesting to a variety of external and internal audiences, for multiple online and offline channels.
- Prepare/collect/edit emergency communication materials, i.e. case study, report, article, etc
- Plan and review extern and internal communications contents to promote on various platforms.
- Document of all events, program learning, process, and impacts of emergency Rohingya response program Use a variety of tools, techniques to write, produce and disseminate communication materials. Play active role to disseminate the contents/products through proper channels
Master's degree, preferably in Mass Communication & Journalism/ International Relation/ English/ Social Sciences/ Development Studies
3 to 4 year(s)
- At least 3/4 years of professional experience in communication in a reputed organisation; experience.
- Proven skill of photography and videography
- Must have professional writing capacity in English and Bangla, i.e. communication report, media reporting, media article, case study/story, press release, content writing, blog writing etc.
- Proven skill of video editing.
- Proficient with MS office suite
- Able to take decision in a timely manner, prioritise and multi-task work seamlessly
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting