- Job Location: Dhaka Head Office
- Contract Period: 2 years (including minimum 3 months in probation period)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Designing new projects and networking to address child and women rights and quality education
- Communication, result tracking and preparing status reports for internal and external partners
- Supervising the existing education and child rights programs including GNB schools
- Effective team management to keep members sufficiently involved and motivated
Master degree but only the candidates with 'relevant subjects' will get preference
At least 5 year(s)
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Minimum 5 years (experience with only evidence and relevance will count)
- Female candidates will get preference
- Ability to understand the community's child education, child and woman rights situation to design innovative projects
- Ability to reflect organizational mission, strategy and program management style in project activities
- Ability to work in a multi-national and multi-cultural office environment
- Basic managerial capacity to build and manage a team and to work with and without top-down supervision
Age: 30 to 40 year(s)
40,000 - 50,000
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Please mention the position name in the email subject line.
Applications which are not in the `prescribed format` or incomplete application will not be considered.
Download prescribed CV format http://gnbangla.org/jobs/
Only short-listed candidates will be called for assessment.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Good Neighbors Bangladesh, House 5, Road 2, Block A, Swadesh Shornali Abashon, Purbachal Express Highway, Barua, Khilkhet, Dhaka 1229, IP phone: +88-09613858585
Application Deadline : Jul 20, 2019
Swadesh Properties Ltd., Shornaly Abashon Project, Plot no: 05, Road no: 02, Block: A Barua, Khilkhet, Dhaka-1229.
Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian and development NGO in General Consultative Status with the UN ECOSOC (United Nations Economic and Social Council).http://www.gnbangla.org