- Job Location: Dhaka Head Office
- Contract Period: 2 years (including minimum 3 months in probation period)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Planning and leading the transformation of existing income generation activities into social enterprise entities
- Supervising the existing cooperatives through effective participation of community resources
- Planning and leading the livelihood and disaster resilience activities in partnership with internal/external partners
- Effective team management to keep members sufficiently involved and motivated
Master degree but only the candidates with 'relevant subjects' will get preference
At least 5 year(s)
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Minimum 5 years (experience with only evidence and relevance will count)
- Female candidates will get preference
- Proven capacity of managing IG and/or social enterprise activities
- Ability to work with the marginalized community people for their capacity enhancement
- Ability to work in a multi-national and multi-cultural office environment
- Basic managerial capacity to build and manage a team and to work with and without top-down supervision
Age: 30 to 40 year(s)
40,000 - 50,000
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Please mention the position name in the email subject line.
Applications which are not in the `prescribed format` or incomplete application will not be considered.
Download prescribed CV format http://gnbangla.org/jobs/
Only short-listed candidates will be called for assessment.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Good Neighbors Bangladesh, House 5, Road 2, Block A, Swadesh Shornali Abashon, Purbachal Express Highway, Barua, Khilkhet, Dhaka 1229, IP phone: +88-09613858585
Application Deadline : Jul 20, 2019
Swadesh Properties Ltd., Shornaly Abashon Project, Plot no: 05, Road no: 02, Block: A Barua, Khilkhet, Dhaka-1229.
Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian and development NGO in General Consultative Status with the UN ECOSOC (United Nations Economic and Social Council).http://www.gnbangla.org