Job Description / Responsibility
- Complete audit on time according to audit plan.
- Verify and check process, policy & procedure that are currently in place.
- Detect fraud and financial irregularities.
- Prepare audit reports including audit findings.
- Submit audit report on time to Senior Auditor.
- Verify appropriate follow up actions.
- Any other function or special audit required by the organization.
- Masters degree in any discipline
- Masters / MBA in Finance or Accounting.
At least 3 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Ability to undertake frequent and extensive field visits.
- Good knowledge of current best practice of audit standards at Micro Finance Institute.
- Good understanding on organizational risk and control.
- Good understanding of Microcredit operation in Bangladesh.
- Analytical thinking and attention to details.
- Ability to work effectively on own and as part of a team.
- Strong ethical standards and high level of integrity.
- Strong communication skill both written and vocabulary.
- Excellent computer literacy is must.
Age: At most 35 year(s)
Chattogram, Cumilla, Dhaka, Gazipur, Jashore, Madaripur, Mymensingh, Rajshahi, Rangpur, Sylhet
30,000 - 35,000
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Weekly Two Holidays, Mobile bill, Two festival bonus, Increment opportunity, PF and Gratuity will be availed after confirmation.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Please send your CV along with photocopy of educational certificate, job experience certificate, NID and Job application letter by post of the following address (Please mention job position top of the envelope).
Human Resource Department
House No # 04, Road No # 01 (Main Road), Block # A, Section-11, Mirpur, Dhaka-1216.
Application Deadline : Jul 20, 2019