Job Description / Responsibility
- To develop Footwear pattern under specific category according to market demand & trend
- To develop the product (footwear) according to the requirements.
- Making rough design drawings
- Researching ideas at fashion shows
- Experimenting with colors and fabrics to make footwear that complements an entire fashion 'look'
- Presenting design ideas, usually by creating a model of a shoe and its key features
- Coming up with new colors, forms and structures of different footwear
- Graduate in Footwear/ Leather Products Engineering/ Leather Engineering/ Fashion Designing or Post Graduate in any discipline
1 to 3 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Candidate should have 1 to 3 years practical experience in Shoe pattern designing, PD/R&D at any Shoes industry
- Retail Experienced Designer will be preferable
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
Age: At most 35 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting