Job Description / Responsibility
- Planning and organizing production schedules.
- Assessing project and resource requirements.
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers.
- Overseeing production processes, inventory, distribution of goods and facility layout.
- Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost.
- Maintaining food prepare equipment, utensils and strictly follow to food safety, hygiene, and other health and safety guidelines.
- Responsible for cleaning and deep cleaning of all related individual designated areas of production.
- Performed with different food products to improve existing items.
- Implement new & high quality, innovative and creative food products offerings for customer.
- Determining quality control standards.
- Organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment.
- Supervising the work of sub-ordinates.
- Organizing relevant training sessions if needed.
B.Sc in Food Engineering.
3 to 5 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Candidate must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Candidate must be willing and able to work extended hours under stressful conditions.
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Other benefits will be offered to the deserving candidate as per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting