Job Description / Responsibility
- Reporting activities to the Manager daily basis.
- Input all reports to the company system on daily basis.
- Report maintenance and filing.
- Keeping all records up to date as to what reject stock/orders are on hold and why, also coordinating/ tracking all reworks with records of supplier's acceptance of rework costs.
- Carry out re-inspections/arrange reworks as required
- Prompt and accurate reporting of all accidents, incidents and near misses and all hazard information.
- Perform factory evaluations and audits as assigned by QA Manager
- Have to reserve good knowledge to analysis on Soap& Detergent production based potential issue.
- Follow up Quality of Production.
- Maintain Standard of Process.
- Follow up Manpower status.
- Assist factories on how to improve quality and production problems in facilitate on time delivery of goods.
- Cooperation with suppliers but maintaining the integrity, loyalty to the company.
- Follow up directly to supplier to ensure all the production materials of all suppliers are all ready and available to achieve the shipment dates.
- Provide training for the newly hired QC. Refreshing the work and quality procedures every season to all QC's.
- Responsible to solve each and every production and quality issues being encountered each day.
- Supervising and directing the QC and sampling team.
- Responsible to handle the testing requirement, test methods and parameters.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Chemistry
- Minimum graduation in chemistry but Master in chemistry get preference.
At least 1 year(s)
- Age at least 18 years
- Intimate operating knowledge of all available processing equipment and processes;
- Ability to motivate others to meet demands established by the schedule;
- Basic understanding of computers;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
Age: At least 18 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
ACI Centre 245, Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka-1208, Bangladesh
ACI's mission is to achieve business excellence through quality by understanding, accepting, meeting and exceeding customer expectations. ACI follows International Standards on Quality Management System to ensure consistent quality of products and services to achieve customer satisfaction. ACI also meets all national regulatory requirements relating to its current businesses and ensures that current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) as recommended by World Health Organization is followed properly. ACI has been accepted as a Founding Member of the Community of Global Growth Companies by the World Economic Forum which is the most prestigious business networking organization.www.aci-bd.com