Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure manufactured products are of high quality, match specifications and are consistent with product labeling for nutritional content.
- Generating new product ideas and recipes.
- Overseeing production processes.
- Modifying and improving existing recipes.
- Designing processes and machinery for the production of recipes on a large scale.
- Designing, operating and maintaining quality systems.
- Oversee the overall quality and safety of a company's food product.
- Studies methods to improve quality of foods, such as flavor, color, texture, nutritional value, convenience, or physical, chemical, and microbiological composition of foods.
- Perform equipment and instrumentation set up, maintenance and verification.
- Maintain storage of samples in accordance with established SOP's.
- Prepare and analyze samples.
- Accurately record observations and data and interpret results.
- Monitor and address sample backlog issues.
- Maintain accurate, up to date logs, notebooks and equipment records.
- B.Sc/M.Sc in Food Engineering
- Candidates Appeared on B.Sc/M.Sc Exam will be also acceptable.
- No Third Class or equivalent GPA/CGPA in any public examination.
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Fresh Candidates are encouraged to apply.
- However, candidates having experience less than one year may apply as a fresher.
- Should have basic knowledge on ISO, HACCP, HALAL, BSTI etc.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge of principles, terminology, practices, and instrumentation commonly used in a laboratory setting.
- Ability to interpret data and prepare reports.
- Ability to effectively prioritize work and manage time in order to meet deadlines and rush orders.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Other benefits will be offered to the deserving candidate as per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting