Job Description / Responsibility
- Planning, coordinating and monitoring the work of employees involved in production, warehousing, pricing and distribution of goods;
- Developing, implementing and managing strategic plans for operational activity with top management;
- Prepare test solutions, compounds, and reagents for laboratory personnel to conduct test.
- Develop, improve, and customize products, equipment, formulas, processes, and analytical methods.
- Confer with scientists and engineers to conduct analyses of research projects, interpret test results, or develop nonstandard tests.
- Create and maintain laboratory record documentation (notebooks and computer-based), document exact steps followed during analysis execution, calculate and report results in a timely manner.
- Analysis & documentation of Raw/Packaging Material, Bulk product & finished product as per procedure.
- Supervising process and subordinate's activities & ensuring cGMP in every stages of production.
- Ensure maximum utilization of resources (Man, Machine and Materials).
- Perform other related duties as assigned to meet departmental and company objectives.
- M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering.
1 to 2 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Proficient in word processor and spreadsheet
- Willing to work under pressure
- 01-02 years working experience in relevant field is preferred/ Fresh candidates are also encouraged to apply.
- Good team player.
- Willing to work anywhere in Bangladesh.
- Good inter-personal skill.
- Good communication skill both in Bangla & English .
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- As per company policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting