The plant Manager`s primary responsibilities to direct and manage all plant operations with overall responsibility for production, maintenance, quality, store and other production-related activities while ensuring compliance with all KORE, food safety, occupational health and safety, environmental, corporate policies and regulations.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Overall responsibility for all quality planning, quality management, and quality assurance activities.
- Direct and manage plant operations for production, maintenance, quality and receiving.
- Coordinate plant activities through the planning with departmental managers to insure the total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in timely and cost-effective manner.
- Develop and control the plans, and budget.
- Implement cost effective system of control over capital, operating expenditures, manpower, wages and salaries.
- Manages capital asset maintenance.
- Establish and monitor overall plant performance for production and quality standards.
- Control and minimize labor overtime, repair & maintenance expenses.
- Maintain existing plant facilities and equipment; replace, or make adjustment to plant facilities' and equipment when necessary.
- Provide leadership and training to accomplish the company goals and objectives.
- Implements and maintain preventive maintenance programs.
- Incorporates shop floor organization and plant cleanliness among plant personnel as plant GMP standard.
- Provides direction, development and leadership to production supervisor.
- Lead plant production and maintenance personnel in day to day activities to ensure the safe and efficient maintenance of equipment and facilities.
- Ensure preventive maintenance and repairs of all material handling system and equipment to minimize downtime.
- Works with plant maintenance supervisor in planning, budgeting, organizing resources, executing work plans, monitors production and quality, co-ordinates priority, resolves issues and participates in special projects and work schedules.
- Set up the KPI's for QA Manager, Maintenance Manager, Production Manager, Store Manager and ensure KPI's are set up to all officer level in these department.
- Direct, Coach and mentor staff to ensure performance targets is being met.
- Plans, Organize, Implements and monitors work schedules/External suppliers consistent with the normal needs of the plant and special projects.
- Ensure plant is compliance to all labor, FSMS, QMS, SMS, EMS, WUN, RUN, and KORE.
- Prepare management reporting as required.
- Support HR/ADMIN functions to monitor and assess internal security program.
- Support consumer response department in handling concerns related to product integrity.
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Mechanical Engineering, Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Chemical Technical/Engineering, Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Food Technology
At least 10 year(s)
- For Above 10 Years in Plant Operation (Preferably in Beverage Field)
- In case of B. Sc in Food Technology, must have experience in Beverage Field
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting