Job Description / Responsibility
- Daily news briefing (translation from Bengali to English).
- Translation of news, study reports, government documents and policy papers from Bengali to English.
- Assisting management of the Embassy's social media accounts.
- Drafting general note verbal, correspondence etc. on various issues.
- Collecting research materials and information on given issues and topics. Compile documents/articles and make report.
- Assisting the communication and cooperation with government agencies, diplomatic missions, study institutions and other organizations.
- Candidate should have at least Master degree from any reputed university.
- Experience of studying in China will be given an extra advantage.
- Research related education background will be given an extra advantage.
At least 3 year(s)
- Age 25 to 40 years
- 3 years working experience in research/publicity management, international relations, or serving in local diplomatic missions in the similar field.
- Should have research related published articles/papers.
- Excellent skill in English in listening, speaking, reading and writing, with capable of interpretation & translation skills.
- Must be well disciplined, strictly follow the regulations, requirements and instructions of the Embassy.
- Must be able to foster and maintain effective, harmonious working relationship with officials of the Embassy and the local employees.
- Must possess ability to maintain confidentiality and must be tactful in handling complicated and sensitive issues.
- Work experience in international organization, diplomatic missions or study institutions of international relations will be given preference.
- Education background on English language, information management, public administration, publicity, international relations will be given preference.
- Applicants must be in good physical and medical health.
- Familiar with typing and computer skills, proficient in Microsoft office suite.
Age: 25 to 40 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting