The Junior Analyst role with Kazi IT Center (KITC) is primarily a full-time, remote business fulfilment role based out of the Nikunjo or Dhanmondi offices. Further, given the share of work with and daily exposure to organizations from North America, this role requires late working hours in Dhaka, viz. 6 pm through 3 am.
Job Description / Responsibility
- The Junior Analyst is responsible for fulfilment of all sold business activity in the assigned territory of operations.
- Further, the Junior Analyst works under the Team Lead of the respective territory to achieve all operational KPIs, and is visible to the customers through the daily implementation and execution of the relevant activity plans.
At least a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a reputed university
- Expected CGPA in Bachelor's is 3 and above
- Expected combined CGPA in SSC and HSC is 9 and above
- English medium academic background of O level and A Level in a good reputed English medium school will be given preference
- IELTS Band score 7 is preferable
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office, key applications being MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel
- Bonuses linked to sales, festivals
- Provident Fund and Gratuity
- KITC work abroad program
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
FOR INTERVIEWS PLEASE REGISTER:
Click Here (https://goo.gl/forms/0wOoLE7Dz1TDY22G2) to Register for Examination
Application Deadline : Nov 20, 2018