Job Description / Responsibility
- Finding new customers and constantly expanding the business. Developing & maintaining successful business relationships with all prospects & Identify new markets and business opportunities.
- Create Sales Strategies for market where applicable for achieving company objectives. Managing the sales process for new prospects, from initial contact through to closure.
- Monitoring sales data and keeping up to date with current market trends and customer needs.
- Responsible for directing and supervising sales team to ensure profit maximization and realization of sales targets.
- Represent organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Good disciplined use of CRM and administration and Provide effective after sales support and services to customers.
- Partnering with the marketing team to work out strategies and plans for developing new business growth and enhancing the overall sales of the company.
- Involved in preparing and presenting periodic budgets/sales forecast to management; they may also offer recommendations on appropriate action plan to take to improve operations of the business.
- Carrying out surveys and research to unveil information that can lead to greater sales, such as market trends, viable leads, and avenues for new sales opportunities.
- Compiling, analyzing, and interpreting sales data to produce reports on sales performance that can be used by the management team for making the right decisions for the company.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
At least 5 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- The Candidate must possess a minimum of 5 years of progressive sales management/ market research experience and a demonstrated record of sales growth.
- Strong client relationship management and development aptitude.
- Have a desire to make a significant contribution to a rapidly growing organization
- Bring an entrepreneurial approach to all initiatives
- Known for effective leadership of staff. Passion for client satisfaction.
- Should be a savvy business and people leader who is both decisive and possesses the ability to monetize technology and product development.
Age: At most 35 year(s)
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Medical allowance, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Rangs Motors Limited, Level- 04, 117/ A, Bijoy Sarani (Old Airport Road), Tejgaon, Dhaka- 1215
RANGS Group is one of the premier industrial conglomerates in Bangladesh. Starting a glorious journey in 1979, Rangs Group is an established trusted name among Bangladeshi companies. The prominence of Rangs Group combined with dominical expertise of the professionals, offers a substantial force that addresses the growing need of the people to lead a life of raised standards.Striving to implement the practical initiatives required to achieve its vision and guided by a relentless focus on values, The group maintains close relations with its foreign principals thereby guaranteeing quality products and efficient service to their valued customers. Rangs Group believes in delivering operational excellence to meet commitments.http://www.rangsmotors.com