Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintain regular basis communication with dealer.
- Dealer monitoring & relation build up with dealer.
- Efficient handling of sales activities.
- Flow up every month Motorcycle dispatch and retail.
- Ensure sales training for dealer staff.
- Order collection from dealer.
- Make every day work report to make monthly sales report.
- Regular basis dealer outlet visit.
- As per individual area prepare weekly, monthly and yearly sales target.
- Coordinate with dealer to conduct regular basis JPS ( Joint Promotional Scheme ) as per organizational policy.
- Assist DD team in expansion of dealer network.
- Ability to train the FS sales member and also take the responsibility as Zone in charge.
- Any other responsibilities assign by superior for organizational requirement.
- Preferably MBA in Sales & Marketing
3 to 6 year(s)
- Age 25 to 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Experience in Sales, specially handling Dealer & Dealer development.
- Excellent communication skill both in written & verbal abilities of English.
- Conversant with MS Office applications.
- Good communication & negotiation skills.
Age: 25 to 30 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Saimon Centre, 3rd Floor, 4/A, Road - 22, Gulshan - 1, Dhaka - 1212
Bangladesh Honda Private Limited (BHL) operates in a single industry segment in Bangladesh under a joint venture between Honda Motor Company Limited, Japan and Bangladesh Steel and Engineering Corporation (State Own Corporation) under The Ministry of Industry, The Peoples Republic of Bangladesh.http://www.bdhonda.com/