- To create immediate awareness of the product in both, local and international markets.
- To penetrate all market segments systematically to get the product known.
- To particularly concentrate on Wholesales Agents since this is considered the most important segment for the hotel.
- To establish a base of corporate accounts which are located in the hotels area.
- To assist in promotion and sell the F&B outlets as well as the Banqueting facilities on the local market.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Making weekly sales planning with the guidance of this Sales Manager
- Making sales calls reports, daily, for the Sales Manager or during his / her absence to the Director of Sales
- Making sales calls planning weekly.
- Making a commentary sum up of the sales calls, monthly.
- Keeps currently informed on all matters which will contribute to his / her effectiveness.
- Maintains complete and readily accessible files and records necessary for effective operation with top management.
- Works diligently to achieve goals, plans and budgets established for his / her department in cooperation with top management.
- Handles him / herself in way that is keeping with the hotel standards and that reflects well upon the name and goodwill of the hotel.
- Participates in community and industry activities that may benefit the hotel and the profession.
- Develops all necessary relationships within the Bangkok community which will enable him / her to fulfill his / her responsibilities to the utmost.
- Performs any assignments as delegated by the General Manager or the Resident Manager or the Director of Sales & Marketing as competently as possible.
- Makes every effort through his / her duties that the guests of the hotel are made as comfortable and as contented as possible.
- Responsible for minimizing environmental impacts and delivering results against the hotel's environmental goal.
BBA /MBA / Master's Degree in Sales & Marketing.
At least 5 year(s)
- Previous working experience in Sales & Banquet Sales with Hotels will be given priority.
- Very good commands of both spoken and written in English.
- Initiative, hardworking, ability work under pressure, honest with good management.
- Knowledge about MS Office, Internet, Fax, Copy Machine, Opera.
- 2 Festival Bonus
- Provident Fund (PF)
- Health & Life Insurance
- Performance Linked Bonus
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Amari Dhaka, 47, Road No 41, Gulshan-2, Dhaka City, Dhaka Division, Banglades
Amari is an international brand of Onyx Hospitality Group which is Thailand based and in South Asia they have launched their brand Amari for the first time. It is a five star hotel name Amari Dhaka. Amari Dhaka has 134 guest rooms and suites, three restaurants and bars, including a ?destination? rooftop facility plus a function hall suitable for weddings and meeting rooms.http://www.amari.com/dhaka