Job Description / Responsibility
- Sales Planning and Strategy for the Region for achieving Annual Operation Plan
- Responsible for achieving Company objectives along with retail coverage, regional volume through Company sales force and distributors.
- Plan, organize and establish retail network/ coverage and ensure growth of Market Share.
- Lead and Implement different Trade Scheme
- Guide and coach Sales team in setting up their target and ensure due compliance through continuous supervision, monitoring and management inputs.
- Spot out Channel Gap, and Convert competitors channel partner into TBL folder
- System and Process Implementation
- Distribution expansion of new portfolio
- Actively involved in primary and secondary sales monitoring; Assist National Sales Manager as & when required.
- Ensure Compliance with PepsiCo policy and follow process
- Proficient to handle the issues & knowledgeable on managing market intelligence.
- University Graduate/ BBA/ MBA from reputed Universities
At least 12 year(s)
- Age at most 45 years
- Minimum 8-10 years experience in sales & distribution of reputed FMCG Company; out of which 3 years in Top Management position.
- Team Management, Analytical Ability, Problem Solving, Negotiation Skills and Learning Agility
- Adequate knowledge about major/ strategic markets of the country; Experience of appointing & managing Distributors.
- Able to design/ conduct of different types of Trade & Customer promotions and market survey.
- Comfortable with regular field visit and frequent out station stay.
- Computer literacy (MS Office) is mandatory.
Age: At most 45 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Full Time Car (ownership program),
- Monthly Sales Incentive
- Festival Bonus
- Performance Bonus
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting