Job Description / Responsibility
- Increase customer base and add to existing customer profitability.
- Identify, design, develop and implement market-driven strategies to achieve revenue goals and the company's mission.
- Oversee marketing programs and partner channels that increase the company's revenues and mid-market customer base and expand existing channels.
- Identify potential strategic partners, alliances and relationships to expand core product lines or bring new product lines to the organization.
- Promote a customer-oriented focus and advocate consultative customer relationships.
- Develop and maintain high-profile external relationships within customer constituents, professional organizations, etc. (public relations presence).
- Act as primary contact for internal and external constituents.
- Make tie ups and collaboration with the Institutional TGs
- Prepare and implement result driven brand and communication activities
- Do market research and acquire market data on regular basis
- MBA- Major in Marketing from reputed privet or public university
5 to 7 year(s)
- Age 25 to 33 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: 25 to 33 year(s)
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- As per company policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting