Job Description / Responsibility
- Expand the relationship with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Play an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Develop and achieve sales through the direct sales channels.
- Focus on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Device business plans for all current and prospective business opportunities.
- Act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions
Candidates must have at least a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a reputed university
At least 2 year(s)
- Candidates must have 2 or more years of full time work experience.
- Preferably 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience
- Expected CGPA in Bachelor's is 3 and above
- Expected combined CGPA in SSC and HSC is 9 and above
- English medium academic background of O level and A Level in a good reputed English medium school will be given preference.
- For outstanding candidates, the experience requirement can be mitigated.
- Good command in English in terms of Speaking, Reading, Writing, and Listening
- Previous experience in Business Development or Territory Sales with proven success records.
- Keen interest in getting connected to people, and being capable of making friendly relationship
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Experience of managing major national accounts at head office level.
- Hard working and self-motivated.
- Ability to analyze critical situation and handle complaints
- Must have good eyesight and comfort to continuously use computer.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting