Job Description / Responsibility
- Resort & Banglows sales Positions are responsible for bringing in guests.
- Work with sales team or management to plan sales promotions, set sales goals, and train staff.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent resort and corporate image throughout all promotional events and materials.
- Implement tactics established in annual marketing plan.
- Oversee the development and production of promotional and collateral materials.
- Conduct market survey on competitor's activities, planning, strategies and recommended management creative suggestion for business planning.
- Research, analyze, and monitor various environmental factors to capitalize on market opportunities and minimize effects of competitive activity.
- Oversee the social media campaign of the resort.
- Share marketing information and strategy with sales force.
- Build partnerships with resort operations, hotel linkage, where applicable.
- Maintain profile of potential clients
- Maintain liaison with media & cultural bodies
- Search for new business opportunities / developments
- Any other jobs assigned by the reporting authority from time to time.
- The ideal candidate must have Graduation from any reputed educational Institution preferably in Hospitality management.
- Relevant professional degree will be highly preferable.
- Skills Required: Brand Promotion,Advertising & Promotion,Customer Support/ Client Service,Corporate Marketing
5 to 10 year(s)
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Ability to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be efficient and independent in making correspondence both in English & Bengali.
- Sound knowledge in MS Office package.
Age: 30 to 40 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- As per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting