Job Description / Responsibility
- Developing and maintaining senior relationships within all client companies.
- Managing e-commerce sites from build to implementation and beyond, proposing further developments and upgrades of e-commerce sites.
- Responsible for managing the merchandising of the sites, tracking and responding to online sales progress, product availability and margins to maximize sales growth and profitability.
- Undertaking sales and traffic analysis to proactively identifying incremental sales and profit opportunities for each e-commerce site.
- Managing a team of account managers and e-commerce executives ensuring acceptable workload for each team member and maintaining motivation and dedication at all times.
- Working with the account managers to coordinate all related marketing activity, affiliate marketing, email enquiries and online sales strategies.
- Maintaining high level financial awareness at all times, including Client forecasting, helping with cash flow, ensuring maximum client profitability and effective management of the business unit's profit and loss account.
- Carrying out reviews/PDPs with all team members, identifying skills gaps and producing / adhering to relevant training plans
- Attending weekly/monthly Client meetings with Account Managers where necessary to provide support as well as proactive input
- Solving problems which may arise within the team on a daily basis
- Reporting to the management team on a monthly basis, providing accurate information on client activity and profitability on a quarterly level as well as discussing problems / opportunities in existence.
- To ensure all work is produced accurately
- Checking complex quotations to ensure accuracy / maximum profitability.
- Ensuring all projects are invoiced, reconciling team invoicing with the accounts function.
- Identifying own skills gaps and working with the management team in the area of self-development.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Marketing
At least 5 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Jiban Bima Bhaban, Level-3, 10 Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka-1000.
Walton is a conglomerate based in Dhaka, Bangladesh. It comprises numerous subsidiaries and affiliated businesses, most of them united under the Walton brand. The subsidiaries include Walton Motors, Walton Mobile and Walton Electronics.http://www.waltonbd.com/