- Looking for Senior Executive - Direct Sales (Eicher Cargo/Truck Business)
- We are looking for candidates who has proven experience in Automobile sector in Sales & Marketing.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Lead the sales operations of the assigned product line of the assigned District/ Area, by on-ground implementation of sales strategy, performance activities and ensure achievement of model wise, area wise revenue targets (unit sales & Cash flows).
- Monitor sales activity across all districts/areas of assigned Area, focus on improving customer relationship and provide inputs to Area in Charge for sales planning and managing inventory level of vehicles of the Area.
- Ensure the achievement of total sales target set by the management for the area through driving the sales strategy of the assigned product line and increasing penetration in the market.
- Ensure adherence to Department SOPs, SLAs/ TATs for various processes; interfaces with other departments and with customers.
- Ensure implementation of the company sales process across sales/ dealer points.
- Execute monthly and annual KAP with essential expenses of the product category with the Area In charge.
- Maintain the daily inquiry as per SOP.
- Support area sales in charge and dealers in driving sales operations.
- Ensure all the requirements of customer are taken into account and customer is provided with all the information about the delivery time and pricing and receive all the required help for completing formalities.
- Ensure customer receives vehicle on time and has smoother delivery process; Coordinate with service business partners, registration, sales administration to ensure that necessary service hand holding and celebration take place at the time of delivery.
- Gather competitive pricing intelligence and suggest pricing of the assigned product line vehicles to the Area In charges.
- Implement sales promotional scheme and other marketing activities to the customers accordingly.
- Analise the customer satisfaction reports and submit recommendations to ensure customer retention and loyalty.
- Manage the display of vehicles at appropriate places (sales point/ dealer point/ stockyard/ workshop).
- Ensure timely submission of all expense for adjustment very strictly.
- Ensure adherence to timelines for completion of various PMS process.
- Any other additional responsibility could be assigned to the role holder from time to time as a standalone project or regular work. The same would be suitably represented in the Primary responsibilities and agreed between the incumbent and competent authority.
- Master of Arts (MA)
At least 1 year(s)
- Age 24 to 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Preferred Experience in Commercial Vehicles (Automobile sector).
- Selling Skills, Negotiation skills, Communication, Interpersonal, Planning and Team Work, Business Acumen, Inter-cultural Sensitivity.
Age: 24 to 30 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Rangs Motors Limited, Level- 04, 117/ A, Bijoy Sarani (Old Airport Road), Tejgaon, Dhaka- 1215
RANGS Group is one of the premier industrial conglomerates in Bangladesh. Starting a glorious journey in 1979, Rangs Group is an established trusted name among Bangladeshi companies. The prominence of Rangs Group combined with dominical expertise of the professionals, offers a substantial force that addresses the growing need of the people to lead a life of raised standards.Striving to implement the practical initiatives required to achieve its vision and guided by a relentless focus on values, The group maintains close relations with its foreign principals thereby guaranteeing quality products and efficient service to their valued customers. Rangs Group believes in delivering operational excellence to meet commitments.http://www.rangsmotors.com