- Job Location: Head Office, Dhaka.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Design quality sales training programs within budget limitations.
- Evaluate strengths and weaknesses of field forces to identify training needs.
- Develop training materials.
- Choose the most appropriate training method depending on the needs of the trainee (e.g. on-the-job training, off-the-job training and role play).
- Evaluate field force performance to ensure career enhancement.
- Discipline and provide coaching to field force as necessary.
- Report on training program effectiveness.
- Create an open-communication climate and gather field force feed-back for further advanced training.
- Maintain updated training database and training record.
- Complete training for all new recruits and continual training for all field forces as per approved year planner.
- M. Pharm. / M. Sc / MBA from a reputed university.
10 to 15 year(s)
- Age preferably 40 to 45 years.
- Proven work experience as a Head of Sales Training or Sales Training Coordinator.
- Extensive knowledge of learning principles and modern training techniques.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and team management skills.
- Additional certification in training will be given due preference.
Age: 40 to 45 year(s)
Other additional benefits such as transport facility, gratuity, contributory provident fund, subsidized lunch, etc. Will be applicable as per Service Rules of the Company.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting