Job Description / Responsibility
- Develop sales plan to achieve or exceed the annual sales objectives for the assigned zone under the guidance of National Sales Manager.
- Conduct regular market visit to check route coverage, competitor activity and search for new opportunities.
- Develop and maintain an efficient distribution network to ensure the comprehensive availability of products across the zone.
- Establish and ensure that all sales administration procedures related to the zone are properly implemented to support the sales.
- Identify and explore new business opportunities in the assigned zone; maintain and expand customer base.
- Meet with potential customers (Doctors & Chemist) and exchange ideas to obtain feedback on the movement of products and business as well.
- Provide training to the medical representatives, field managers and zonal sales managers about the products.
- Assist in recruiting, setting objectives, coaching, performance monitoring of sales forces in assigned zone.
- Analyze the market potentiality and propose CME, Symposium and Seminar etc.
- Interact with other departments of the company to ensure sales requirements.
Preferably Master's in any discipline from any reputed University
At least 12 year(s)
- Age at most 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Minimum 12 years of experience in similar field
- Good knowledge on MS Word, MS Excel and Power Point
- Hard working and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and report writing skills both in English and Bangla
- Should have strong strategic thinking capacity, have sound analytical & sales administrative skill
Age: At most 45 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Selected candidate will be offered an attractive salary and benefit package which includes PF, Gratuity, Incentive, Profit share, Festival bonuses, Group life insurance, Leave encashment etc.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting