The Manager, Lubricant Sales is responsible for partnering and business planning with management, managing overall sales performance of Lubricant Sales of TVS Auto Bangladesh Ltd; demonstrating and executing sales of TVS products, training retail salespeople, creating a positive TVS experience with customers and with showroom staff. The National Manager - Lubricant Sales will effectively create an environment that will lead to providing a differentiated experience for customers.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Develop and implement Marketing & Sales plan and strategies of Lubricant Sales based on Market Analysis to maximize the market share.
- Play a leading role to conduct thorough market research on local market to find potential buyer and dealer and take Necessary action to convert this potential buyer to satisfied customer.
- Spot out Channel Gap, Find out potential channel Partner and enroll new channel partner or Convert competitors channel partner into TVS folder to enhance market coverage by complying the TVS policies and procedures.
- Actively involved in primary and secondary sales monitoring and report to Management as and when required.
- Demonstrating and executing Sales of lubricant and training the employees accordingly to create a positive TVS experience with customers and with storefront staff.
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities in coordination with Marketing Team including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Develop and recommend product positioning, transporting, and pricing strategy by analyzing cost to produce the highest possible long-term market share of Tire.
- Ensure effective control of marketing results, and take corrective action to guarantee that the achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budget.
- Demonstrate skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities.
- Complete all required daily, weekly and monthly reporting as requested by TVS management.
- Actively participate in TVS meetings, conference/individual calls, and training & development programs as requested by TVS management. Documents and provides feedback to TVS management regarding products, product launches, displays, motivation programs, promotions, and areas for improvement
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Master of Business Administration (MBA)
At least 10 year(s)
- Age 35 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- At least 10- 15 year(s).
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s).
- Automobile Companies, Manufacturing (FMCG), Multinational Companies.
- Age Below or equal to 40 year(s).
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to anticipate and solve practical problems or resolve issues.
- Strong passion for sales, technology, and electronics has training presentation experience.
- Highly self-motivated with a strong entrepreneurial drive towards achieving sales goals.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Travel frequently all over the country is required.
Age: 35 to 45 year(s)
- Medical allowance, Profit share, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Attractive compensation package will be given to the for deserving candidates
- Provident Fund
- Yearly increment
- Two festival bonuses
- Group Insurance
- Medical facility
- Subsidies lunch
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting