- Digital Marketing Executive needed for one of the Pioneer Electronics Company of Bangladesh - Esquire Electronics Ltd.
- We know that our growth and success is sustained by the talent of our people and values we share. We want individuals who are bright and creative, eager to learn, willing to take on challenges and think out of the box.
- Candidate should have knowledge of Digital Marketing and be passionate about it.
- Experienced personnel are welcome. Freshers with a strong desire to overcome challenges are also encouraged to apply.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM/PPC, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Cooperating with the Design Team to prepare brochures, adverts, flyers, business cards and other marketing objects.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing.
- Follow Up Social Media and Corporate Web Site directly
- Respond to the query from Social Media and Corporate Website.
- Social Media analysis
- Overseeing the online sales and provide necessary customer support as needed.
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Measure performance of digital marketing using a Web analytics tools.
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies/vendors/online partners.
- Other Marketing related tasks
- Graduation from any reputed university. Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Marketing or IT background is preferable.
- Educational background may be relaxed based on experiences and expertise.
- Must have strong command in English. DO NOT APPLY if you are NOT good in English.
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Willingness to accept challenges and work under tremendous pressure.
- Have the combination of creativity and quantitative analytical abilities.
- The following skills will be considered as an added advantage for the candidate: Google adverts, analytics, Content Marketing & SEO, SEM, Paid Search & Social media marketing, Wordpress, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, MS Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook, Word, Web Development, HTML, CSS.
- Possess Empathy and have excellent communication skills.
- Able to adjust priorities in accordance with team needs.
- Should be motivating, encouraging, positive, patient and empowering.
- Able to interact and deal with people from all levels and all backgrounds.
- Driven to be challenged, develop and to expand own skills.
- Mobile bill, Provident fund
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting