Job Description / Responsibility
- Create customer micro-segmentations and propose incentivized campaigns for in-store and online customers by analyzing sales data.
- Initiate alliance with different brands, maintain liaison & relationship with partners and regularly collect data of offer effectiveness.
- Assist in developing CRM campaigns with partners and ensure its communication to appropriate customer segments.
- Take initiatives to enhance overall customer experience.
- Generate reports & provide presentations on CRM campaigns and program progress.
- Engage in data mining of customer information to targeted marketing campaigns.
- Assist in launching all sms, email, and direct mailer CRM campaigns.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- BRAC University,North South University,IBA, Dhaka University,University of Dhaka students will get preference
1 to 2 year(s)
- Age at most 32 years
- Having 1 or 2 years of relevant experience in similar position at local business conglomerate/multinational company will be considered as an added advantage.
- Must be adept in using in MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Must have excellent communication & presentation skill.
- Should have insatiable appetite to learn and develop.
- Analytical, data savvy and hard working.
- Pro-active and self-motivated.
Age: At most 32 year(s)
- Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity, Over time allowance
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting