Job Description / Responsibility
- Plan and execute an online sales plan.
- Develop website traffic plan and create goals and benchmarks to meet.
- Monitor sales and conversion rates on daily basis and identify changes.
- Liaison with the supply, merchandising and warehouse for product availability.
- Planning of e-commerce marketing calendar in conjunction with overall marketing objective.
- Project and manage selected digital / IT transformation initiatives.
- Understand and define the consumer journey, identify pain points and suggest improvements.
- Keep updated with latest technologies and techniques and implement best practices across the industry.
- Effective project management to lead cross functional teams in driving execution.
- Identify new revenue stream through partnerships, co-branding opportunities, sponsorships, Tie-ups and advertisements for the website and APP.
- Should have People Management experience and should be able to work in a dynamic environment with fluid scope of work.
- Graduate / Post Graduate in Digital Sales/ International Marketing/ Business Management from any reputed university.
At least 5 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Knowledge about E-Commerce and digital landscape, broad aspects of marketing, digital marketing tools and analytics.
Age: At most 35 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting