Job Description / Responsibility
- To call on the local offices of the Global Apparel Brands/ buyers / Retailers, Buying Houses and domestic Ready Made Garments (RMG) manufacturers in Bangladesh and promote Coats' Global & Local products and services to establish Coats as the preferred supplier to such brands and their sourcing partners.
- Maintain liaison with Coats' 'Global Sales' team members worldwide and share / exchange various initiatives.
- Make presentations to customers on our bouquet of products and services and build lasting relationships.
- Gather business intelligence, analyze market trend/ prospect to support formulation of sales strategies and plans for industrial business to assist sales team for effective sales forecast and to meet volume and value targets for apparel threads.
- Implement marketing communications and digital initiatives of industrial marketing (Web Portal and e-commerce) as per plan.
- Assist in creating a pipeline of new business opportunities, coordinate with Technical Services, develop the new product, launch and promote them to maximize sales.
- Business graduate from any reputed University.
At least 2 year(s)
- More than 2 years' of in line working experience with a reputed national/multinational company.
- Good grounding in handling Key Accounts Management in B2B business will be preferred.
- Have strong interpersonal/ communication skills with good command in English and Bangla.
- Exposure to change management processes and a strong team player with key decision making ability.
- Experience in dealing with major buyers/customers will be an added advantage.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- The Company offers excellent career opportunities with most competitive salary and benefits package.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting