Job Description / Responsibility
- Preserve the hospitals image and promote better patient relations.
- To ensure adequate provision of quality patient service and guest relations.
- Ensure a safe environment of care for all patients, families and Guests.
- Keep track of patient movement
- Obtain latest information of patient from attending doctor and/or nurse.
- An honest and trustworthy
- HSC in Any
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC)
- Age 18 to 24 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Good Communication & Interpersonal Skills.
- Smart & hard working.
- Good Knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of people.
- Active and positive working attitudes are one of the main requirements for the Position
Age: 18 to 24 year(s)
- Provident fund, Over time allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per Organization policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting