- We are looking for Product Head 3W/Pickup (Mahindra and Mahindra)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure adherence to Department SOPs, SLAs/ TATs for various processes; interfaces with other departments and with customers
- Ensure strict implementation of the company sales process across sales/ dealer points
- Drive the sales strategy of the assigned product line of the BU for achievement of revenue target and increasing penetration in the market and market share.
- Plan monthly and annual target for the sales, revenue and essential expenses of the product category with the Head of Product.
- Set monthly and annual sales target of all models & variants for all the given product/range.
- Provide inputs ASMs for making sales and operation plan of the zone
- Monitor the monthly sales performance of all areas, and take necessary action in case of deviations from the target of the given product.
- Coordinate and cooperate with marketing function to manage the activities of the product category and devising advertising and promotional campaigns
- Analyze inventory level of the assigned product line, identify trends and provide inputs to Head of Product for rolling plan
- Responsible for negotiating FOB and timely ordering and procurement of the vehicles from Principal in coordination with BU Supply chain business partner to ensure availability of vehicles
- Should analyze the market and recommend NPD.
- Gather competitive pricing intelligence and suggest pricing of the assigned product line vehicles to the Head of Product.
- Provide suitable sales promotional scheme to the customers according to Principal & BU schemes
- Ensure maintenance of MIS relevant with the assigned products.
- Plans and manages the display of given products at appropriate places (sales point/ dealer point/ stockyard/ workshop)
- Monitors the efforts of the sales personnel to improve the customers' image of the brand and their satisfaction with it
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor in Marketing/Mechanical/Automobile Engineering.
- MBA in Marketing will get preference.
8 to 10 year(s)
- Age 32 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Age: 32 to 40 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Mobile bill, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Rangs Motors Limited, Level- 04, 117/ A, Bijoy Sarani (Old Airport Road), Tejgaon, Dhaka- 1215
RANGS Group is one of the premier industrial conglomerates in Bangladesh. Starting a glorious journey in 1979, Rangs Group is an established trusted name among Bangladeshi companies. The prominence of Rangs Group combined with dominical expertise of the professionals, offers a substantial force that addresses the growing need of the people to lead a life of raised standards.Striving to implement the practical initiatives required to achieve its vision and guided by a relentless focus on values, The group maintains close relations with its foreign principals thereby guaranteeing quality products and efficient service to their valued customers. Rangs Group believes in delivering operational excellence to meet commitments.http://www.rangsmotors.com