Job Description / Responsibility
- This is a First-line Supervisory job and will lead a sales team of 5-8 Medical Representatives. Major responsibilities will be-
- Supervise the activities of sales team to ensure daily activities as per company policy and guidelines.
- Work very closely with the team member to develop their skill through coaching.
- Motivate and support the team member to achieve target and improve the productivity.
- Prepare Daily/Weekly Sales Plan and Prescription Target for each team members.
- Design Work Plan for the Field Forces to ensure maximum productivity.
- Set effective strategy and provide guidelines to Field Forces to achieve the sales and prescription target of the assigned Area.
- Analyze the performance of Field Forces on regular basis and take necessary corrective measures to ensure achievement and compliance.
- Maintain personal relationship with KOLs in the assigned Area.
- Analyze market scenario with special emphasis to competitors' activities and propose effective strategy to gain market share.
Masters/Bachelor in any discipline preferably science background.
At least 2 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- At least 2 years experience in similar position in any reputed pharmaceutical company.
- Proven track record in leading an achiever team.
- Hard working and self motivated with very good interpersonal and communication skills.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
We maintain strict confidentiality. We can set interview date and time as per the convenience of the candidates who are on the job. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidate. Those who applied earlier need not to apply.
Eligible candidates are invited to apply with a recent passport size photograph to Navana Pharmaceuticals Limited, House # 99, Road # 4, Block # B, Banani, Dhaka-1213. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Application Deadline : Apr 20, 2019