Job Description / Responsibility
- This is a First-line Supervisory job and will lead a sales team of 5-8 Medical Representatives. Major responsibilities will be-
- Supervise the activities of sales team to ensure daily activities as per company policy and guidelines.
- Work very closely with the team member to develop their skill through coaching.
- Motivate and support the team member to achieve target and improve the productivity.
- Prepare Daily/Weekly Sales Plan and Prescription Target for each team members.
- Design Work Plan for the Field Forces to ensure maximum productivity.
- Set effective strategy and provide guidelines to Field Forces to achieve the sales and prescription target of the assigned Area.
- Analyze the performance of Field Forces on regular basis and take necessary corrective measures to ensure achievement and compliance.
- Maintain personal relationship with KOLs in the assigned Area.
- Analyze market scenario with special emphasis to competitors' activities and propose effective strategy to gain market share.
Masters/Bachelor in any discipline preferably science background.
At least 2 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- At least 2 years experience in similar position in any reputed pharmaceutical company.
- Proven track record in leading an achiever team.
- Hard working and self motivated with very good interpersonal and communication skills.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting