Job Description / Responsibility
- Achieving the sales target for the respective product (2W/3W/4W) periodically.
- Analyze market data and provide feedback to get maximum sales volume.
- Assist to promotional activities to facilitate events, such as, organize vehicle fair, road show, demonstration, etc;
- To develop Corporate, Dealer and Showroom Sales.
- To expand network across the concern area to increase sales.
- Responsible for Credit Collection and Realization effectively.
- Identify and contact with potential customers for new business opportunities.
- Communicating with target customer and managing customer relationships;
- Maintaining and updating customer databases;
- Preparing of periodically sales report and submit to the management.
- Analyze competitors' activities and give the feedback to the superior time to time.
- Build positive working relationship with existing clients for repeat business
- Identify the new business areas and enhance sales accordingly.
- Any other job assignment assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing
- MBA/ Masters Major in Marketing with experience in Automobile Company will be given preference.
At least 2 year(s)
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- The candidates having practical experience in Automobile Industry in Marketing/Sales will be given preference.
- Very good command in computer operating.
- Communication skills in English and Bangla.
- Well groomed, energetic & ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to handle clients and satisfy them with the set service policies of the Organization.
- Hardworking and positive attitude towards responsibilities.
- Strong problem-solving skill.
Age: 25 to 35 year(s)
Chattogram Division, Khulna Division, Mymensingh Division, Rajshahi Division, Rangpur Division, Sylhet Division
Attractive remuneration and other facilities will be offered for the deserving candidates as per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Interested applicants are requested to send their CV along with two copies recent P.P. size photograph addressing to the Director-Finance & Admin, Uttara Group of Companies, Uttara Center (15th Floor), 102 Shahid Tajuddin Ahmed Sarani, Tejgaon, Dhaka-1208 within 04th May, 2019 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The position must be mentioned at the top of the Envelope / CV - in case of hardcopy application.
"Any kind of persuasion will be treated as disqualification of the candidate"
Application Deadline : May 04, 2019
Uttara Centre (15th Floor), 102, Shahid Tajuddin Ahmed Sarani, Tejgaon, Dhaka-1208.
Automobile, Textile, Pharmaceutical, Service, Financial Institute, Insurance, Real Estate, Tea Plantation, Asset Management etc.http://www.uml-bd.net