Job Description / Responsibility
- Supervise & Monitor daily sales activities of large sales units at field level.
- Secure business opportunity to achieve assigned territory's financial results through selling companies products.
- Forecast market demand and achieve sales target.
- Ensure sustainable growth of own market share.
- Acquire product knowledge on own products as well as competitors product, price, feature, marketing strategy, distribution policy and promotional activities.
- Build a strong relationship with the existing & new Dealers and keep in touch with the retailers.
- Ensure products availability.
- Provide feedback and market information to the management from time to time through frequent market visit.
Honrs/ BBA in any discipline from any reputed university.
At least 3 year(s)
- Age 25 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and stress.
- Willingness to take responsibility and challenges with commitment and honesty.
- Self-driven, result oriented,hard working and willing to work anywhere in the country.
Age: 25 to 40 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Medical allowance, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Benevolent Fund, Leave Encashment, TA and DA
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
32, Topkhana Road (4th Floor), Dhaka-1000
Bengal Biscuits Ltd. was established in 1980 to serve mainly as manufacturer of biscuits, candy, snacks and other food products. This company is a Public Limited Company and operating successfully reflecting continued improvement. The main items are biscuits, candies and snacks of various kinds which are favoured by consumers for their quality and delicious taste. Bengal Biscuits Ltd. has sales, marketing and distribution network in all over Bangladesh and enjoys excellent brand reputation in Bangladesh for its quality products.