Job Description / Responsibility
- Setting the target and manage dealers to achieve sales target
- Execute sales strategy considering current market trend
- Perform other responsibilities when required
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Makes in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or related field/ Having one or two years of experience will get preference
- Fresher are also encouraged to apply
- Age 26 to 32 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Having one or two years of experience would be an added advantage.
- Basic computer literacy
- Candidates must have sound physical health.
- Knowledge on retail and wholesale operation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Analytical and Reporting Skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work in a team environment.
- Strong persuading and interpersonal skills.
- Positive mental attitude to work in Sales of FMCG
Age: 26 to 32 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- T/A, Mobile bill, Performance bonus, Provident fund
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click here
Before applying, you are requested to go through the job description thoroughly.
Interested candidates, email a copy of your CV to email@example.com or mail to the following address: Captain publishers, Corporate office: 260 Malibagh (3rd floor), Dhaka-1217,Building Name: Concerete Sarang, Inside Dhaka Biggun College Campuses, Malibag.
Kindly mention Territory Sales Officer in the subject line.
Application Deadline : Aug 08, 2019