Job Description / Responsibility
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Screening phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the Managing Director is well prepared for meetings.
- Attain all visitors and solve their requirement or inform to the concern persons.
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
- Execute all kinds of secretarial work for the Managing Director.
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Skills Required: Receptionist/ Front Desk
2 to 4 year(s)
- Age 24 to 30 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Should have positive approach, good manner and responsible behavior.
- Well conversant in English & Bengali.
- Computer literacy, email browsing, etc.
- Be conscious about Time management, Priority management and Stress management
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Festival Bonus: 2
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting