Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for all Guests and colleagues within their line of sight, which includes the car park
- Patrol their designated area only
- Be alert for fire hazards and unsafe work practices and unsafe conditions.
- Be able to act according to all Emergency Response Plans
- Maintain good public relations with Guests
- Report for duty at least 15 minutes prior to shift starting time
- Be present at all daily briefings and de-briefings
- Know the position and name of every Security Officer on shift
- Maintain follow up action to ensure adherence to schedules and work standards
- Be alert for any unusual occurrences and take appropriate action
- Primarily responsible for safeguarding property, employees and patrons of the hotel
- Make detailed reports of all occurrences/incidents during your tour of duty. Fill in all incident/accident/end of shift reports without fail after every shift
- Attend to all other relevant paperwork as needed
- Security Officers will not discuss/ divulge department details/ information to any other colleagues/outsider/ media failing which defaulter's services will be subject to Progressive Corrective Action up to and including dismissal.
- Security Officers will be required to use common sense and make judicious decisions. The basic aim being to diffuse the situation as quickly as possible. They will be polite, diplomatic and professional in handling situations, yet firm in upholding the Fairmont's policies and procedures.
5 to 9 year(s)
- Age 28 to 55 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Age: 28 to 55 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting