Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for monitoring fire control panels and making appropriate announcements.
- Ensure fire alarms, smoke detectors, sprinklers or other fire suppressant systems are properly installed, suitable for identified fire hazards and fully functional.
- Make sure all fire and life safety systems and equipment are in place at all properties.
- Ensure all floors have Fire Wardens, Deputy Fire Wardens, and Searchers.
- Providing clear direction and information to visitors, guests, vendors and employees in a professional, pleasant and courteous fashion on a regular basis and during emergency situations.
- Plan and execute fire drills and evacuations, and reports all incidents through the appropriate channels
- Ensure inspections of Fire extinguishers, stairways regularly.
- Maintain written records and logs.
- Assist the superiors in day to day works to maintain deadlines.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
12 to 15 year(s)
- Hand on experience on fire & safety drill in large commercial building.
- Should have certification from Fire Service and Civil Defense.
- Knowledge on all fire related regulatory affairs.
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Computer based communication & report writing skills.
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting