Job Description / Responsibility
- Support and implement complex Relational and non-Relational Databases.
- Install, maintain and replicate database products, including patch and upgrade implementations of said environments.
- Work closely with application development teams, related infrastructure teams, and external consultants to develop, implement and support high performing and highly available database solutions.
- Implement database technology solutions including data mining and data warehousing for applications and projects medium to large in scope, typically cross-functional and technically complex.
- Perform many related database functions across one or more engineering teams, including installation and maintaining new databases, backup/recovery design and configuration management.
- Promote a risk-aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Graduate/ Postgraduate in Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/ Information & Communication Engineering
At least 2 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- RDBMS experience
- Working within complex systems with RDBMS Technologies with Business critical OLTP and scalable data warehouses.
- Proven ability in defining and implementing sound architectural solutions
- UNIX and Linux Administration and shell scripting
- Configuring Parallel and Cascaded Data clusters for maximum availability
- Supporting of 24x7 mission critical production database environments
- RDBMS support, Shell/ SQL scripting, performance tuning, troubleshooting, automated maintenance experience with databases, OS, Networking, patches and storage
- Experience in a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), online payments, non-relational databases, software or product-centric business a plus
- Ability to define and articulate database systems architecture to a diverse group of stakeholders, including: project managers, business clients, systems engineers and senior leadership
- Ability to identify and communicate various architectural options and their associated trade-offs is paramount
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting