Job Description / Responsibility
- The developer will lead the entire SDLC right from requirements gathering, designing, implementation and testing until delivery and post launch support
- Write clean, stable, unit-tested code and accompanying documentation where needed
- Design systems that simplify and enhance customer experience
- Efficiently multi-task between multiple critical business projects.
- Demonstrate strong work ethics to meet commitments and timelines
- Develop large scale web apps - source code control, continuous integration, deployment and documentation
- Keep self-updated with latest technologies in web, mobile and cloud space and lead web development efforts including hiring, mentoring and advising peers
- Have a strong sense of ownership, drive and ability to deliver results in assigned time.
4 year Graduation in CSE/ EEE/ Applied Physics or related subjects
At least 2 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- 2 plus years of experience architecting enterprise scale mobile or web solutions
- 2 plus years of experience in developing APIs, web services
- 2 plus years of designing and deploying applications to Softlayer or Amazon Web Services
- Strong background in computer science, with strong competencies in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with automated testing for mobile and web platforms
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration tools
- Familiarity with GitHub, JIRA, Trello, New Relic
- Knowledge of Python (Django), Android and Magento would be huge added advantage.
- Excellent capability of writing complex SQL queries and objects
- Should be able to work in fast paced environment under pressure
- Working with Agile Software Development Process; Scrum
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You must be extremely independent and be able to take a project and run with it.
- You Must be Okay to handle small to medium scale maintenance work of existing projects.
Age: At most 35 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting